Web Development company pushtii as a process, is broadly defined as the work required in developing a website. Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications (or just ‘web apps’) electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
We follow the AGILE methodology while developing websites.
AGILE development is classified into 12 main points:
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcome changing requirements, even in late development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Regular face-to-face conversation as the best form of communication
- Working software is the primary measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams
- Regularly, the team reflects on how to become more effective and adjusts accordingly
Web development company hierarchy:
- Graphic design / web design
- Information architecture and copywriting/copyediting with web usability, accessibility and search engine optimization in mind
- Mobile responsiveness
- Web Testing
- Security considerations
It does not matter whether we work on PHP, Python, .NET, Node JS, Angular JS. Perl or Ruby. Be it any platform or framework, we follow the AGILE methodology to make sure the projects are delivered in a timely and orderly fashion. You are always kept updated on the progress of your project. Our support team supports our customers and a Relationship Manager is assigned to every client, to ease the process of Support and make sure your production doesn’t take a hit in any way and we ensure that the whole process runs like a well-oiled machine.